We Start It, You Finish It! Fish Is Fresh & Wild! Vegetables are par-cooked.
What's included Per Person:
~ One 1 ¼ lb. Whole Maine Lobster
~ Four U12 Mexican White Wild Shrimp
~ Six Little Neck Clams
~ Nine Prince Edward Mussels
~ Corn on the Cob
~ Yukon gold potatoes
~ Side of house made coleslaw
~ All housed in your very own pot!
$49 pp + tax (Minimum 2 person)
**Must order 24 hrs. in advance**
* YES, POT INCLUDED :)
* CLAM BAKE HOUSED IN YOUR OWN POT * INSTRUCTIONS & COOKING TIME INCLUDED*
1. Pour 1½ gallons (24 cups) of cool water into the pot and place it over medium high heat.
2. Bring water up to a simmer. Add lemons, onions, and herb bag (parsley & thyme) into the pot that we have provided.
3. Add butter and ½ of the angry seasoning into the pot.
4. Let liquid cook for 25 minutes.
5. Place the lobster on a cutting board. Using a kitchen towel, wrap around claw and strike with back/dull side of the knife in center of the claw until cracked.
6. Place the lobster face down. Insert the tip of your knife where the tail meets the body. Carefully push the blade down, splitting the tail down the back.
7. Add the lobster and simmer for 6 minutes.
8. Add clams, mussels, and shrimp. Simmer for 8 minutes or until shellfish open.
9. Add par cooked potatoes and corn.
10. Season with salt to taste.
11. Turn off heat and allow to steep for 12 minutes.
12. Prepare table or platter. Remove seafood and vegetables, cut the bags open, and allow to fall into the platter.
13. Use the cooking liquid to baste and finish the dish. Sprinkle remaining angry seasoning on top to your liking (will add more spice).
14. Bon Appetit!